Annette Wiles is a professional harpist who performs for Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events, Wineries, Restaurants and all special occasions throughout Temecula and Southern California.
Annette first began playing the harp over 10 years ago, and her broad repertoire has been delighting audiences of all ages ever since. As well as being a harpist, Annette’s musical background also comprises over 30 years of choral singing. Music has been a major part of her life from a very early age, but playing the harp is definitely her passion.
HARPIST FROM THE HEART WEDDING PACKAGE
The Harpist from the Heart Wedding Package includes:
- Free Consultation – Discuss and select the music for your Wedding Ceremony
- Wedding Rehearsal – Coordinate the timing of the music with the Wedding party
- Prelude to Ceremony – 30-45 minutes of beautiful music as your guests are arriving
- Ceremony – Procession of the Wedding Party and the Ceremony
- Recessional Music – 20-30 minutes of music as the guests are leaving the ceremony area
- Cocktail Hour – One hour of background music while guests are having cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
Approximately 4-5 hours
We start with a free consultation to discuss the music selections for your Wedding Ceremony. This consultation prepares you for the Wedding Rehearsal, where we practice the Wedding party processional so that everyone is comfortable with the timing of the music. This will ensure that the music is in place for your very special Wedding day.
ANNETTE HAS PERFORMED AT THE FOLLOWING VENUES:
Temecula Creek Inn
Wilson Creek Winery
South Coast Winery
Mount Palomar Winery
Europa Village Winery
Temeku Hills Clubhouse
Villa de Amore
Private Estates in Temecula, Murrieta and Fallbrook